Any entrepreneurial strategy goes along a coherent financial planning. The difficult times that companies have encountered over the last fifteen years clearly demonstrate the requirement for management to constantly anticipate financing needs but also to manage the rise of various risks, new competitors, regulatory changes or the danger of an unpredictable systemic crisis. In this regard, recent history has clearly shown that no market position is secured in the long term and that access to financing can be equally impacted by external events or the company’s own positions or strengths.
At the same time, the ESG revolution is gradually becoming a key element when assessing both the governance and the performance of the company as well as its ability to attract and retain talents. Within that context, the financial function is at the heart of the company’s strategy, with the mission of ensuring permanent access to the various sources of financing but also of becoming an interlocutor of the financial community on topics of performance, governance and transformation.
Accompanying you on a new project, an acquisition, a renegotiation of your financing lines, but also organizing your financial communication, this is all we can do at TAG Advisory.
Among other services, TAG Advisory will help you to:
- Coordinate your financing strategy vis-à-vis equity investors and lenders.
- Set your fundraising sequence (when and how to raise funding depending on your plans and business projections).
- Establish a “mapping” of financial partners, meeting the general objective of diversification and consistency of funding sources.
- Develop some regular institutional communication in order to enhance the company’s reputation and visibility.
- Integrating ESG considerations into institutional and financial communication.