In the context of exchanges of goods and services, currency as well as interest rate, raw materials, counterparty or credit risks are well known and identified. At the same time, the growing interconnection between markets and companies, encouraged among other things by the digital revolution and the search for increasing economic efficiency, has led to the emergence of new risks, some of which have been described by the regulator or legislators.
Thus, in an interdependent and transparent business world, the company must analyze risks in a more methodical and thorough way with the development of a Compliance function that becomes a key interlocutor of the Board and Senior management. Eventually, the Compliance revolution should not be seen as a new administrative burden but really much as the symbol of a new corporate culture.
Among other services, TAG Advisory will help you to:
- Understand and manage market risks.
- Assess the company’s position on various legal and regulatory requirements.
- Carry out a mapping of the company’s risks and to put in place the tools needed to follow and manage those risk and operate the business .
- Prepare and support the emergence of a Compliance function.
- Ensure the diffusion of q Compliance policy and the development of a “risk” culture within the company.